Booba attack: Gang targets French rapper video team - BBC News
Shots were fired and three people were hurt as a video was being filmed, but Booba had already left.
Up to 20 people took part in the attack outside a disused warehouse in Aulnay-sous-Bois, Europe 1 radio reported.
Booba had already left the set by the time of the assault, shortly before midnight on Tuesday.
Three people were hurt including the video director, the radio station said.
One local person watching the film crew was shot in the legs and taken to hospital, reports said. The director and another member suffered head wounds after they were attacked with baseball bats.
The crew fled in a car and were reportedly chased by the attackers until they found refuge in a shop.
Local Le Parisien reporter Victor Tassel said the video had been filmed on wasteland in Aulnay's industrial area. Investigators said they had no idea of a motive for the attack.